Programs - Year Round
- Habitat Tour
- The Appalachian Mountains are home to bobcats, deer, red fox and birds of prey. A park naturalist will help you discover the unique habitats of these animals, as you view them in our native animal habitats.
- Oh, Deer!
- Meet our resident white tail deer and discover what they eat, how they defend themselves and why they live almost everywhere.
- Beaver Tales
- Explore the world of these semi-aquatic rodents that call BMP home during a hike along Lakeside Trail. The hike is a half mile in length.
- Bobcat Tales
- Explore the mysteries of North American’s wild cat and how this adaptable predator inhabits various terrains.
- Animal Signs
- Learn how to identify an animal by the signs they leave behind.
- Dining with the Wolves
- See the wolf pack enjoy a tasty meal. Free.
- What Does the Fox Say?
- Learn about this clever, cunning, solitary, hunter who inhabits a diverse range of ecosystems, including those found in our region.
- A Bone to Pick
- What can an animal’s skull tell us? Find out the answer to this question and more during this program.
- I.D. That Bark
- Learn how to identify a tree using the bark and its leaves.
- Coyote Friendly Communities
- As coyotes expand their range into areas where wolves once lived and urban sprawl encroaches into wildlife habitat, human-coyote encounters are increasing. Listen to how coyotes are important to the ecosystem and how to coexist with such animals.
- Wonder of Wolves
- Experience the chilling sounds of the wolf call as park staff/volunteers talk about the park’s wolf pack. Interesting facts will be shared about wolf socialization and behaviors.
Programs - Spring / Summer / Fall
Programs - Spring / Fall
Programs - Spring
Programs - Spring / Summer
Programs - Winter