Night viewing (StarWatch) is held each Saturday in the months of March, April, October & November, starting at dusk at the observatories. If poor weather, an alternate live presentation will occur in the planetarium theater.
If good weather, visitors will be able to see celestial objects like the Moon, planets, star clusters, galaxies and more through large telescopes!
- Please dress for temperatures at least 20 degrees cooler than expected.
- We ask that visitors do not use white light flashlights to preserve your night vision.
- Green laser pointers are not allowed.
- We ask that visitors do not bring their own telescopes.
- This is a free event and does not require registration.